Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tis the season...


...the football season that is!!! Yes it is that time of year again when all the red comes out!! Yesterday was the first game of the season and we had a shindig at our place. I figured I could lure everyone out here with the game and then we could get a volleyball game together, and it worked! The utes won (even if the guys were mad about "how" they won--a win is a win in my book!)
Anita made some good mexican food, which weighed us down to play volleyball, and we had some fun!
Here is to a great season and good times for my boys!!!




1 comment:

Scott said...

That sounds like fun. I hope BYU and Utah are both undefeated when they meet in the final game of the regular season. Then we can resume the rivalry. Go Cougars!