Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Friday, August 8, 2008

Grady is Walking!!!

Sorry---I know I am on post overload but, today I got some good shots of Grady walking. He is taking lots of steps as long as he knows there is something to grab on to across the way.
They grow so fast!!!





2 comments:

The Van Dyke's said...

Thank you for posting a pic of your cute little man being all big boyish. He is getting so big and yet he still seems so small to me, compared to my babies. I love the arms in the air thing that all babies do when starting to walk....so cute!!!!

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

Grady looks so cute walking. Anita told me the other day when she watched all the kids that he was walking all over the place. Hopefully he and Marshall will be able to start really playing together soon.