
"30"!!!
I had my 30th birthday on Saturday and I have to say that it turned out pretty good. Jon took me to lunch downtown at Macaroni Grill and then later that night I had a very fun party where we played volleyball and had food and and my favorite whip cream frosting cake.
I want to give a BIG thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes by blog, email, texts and in person. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful gifts I received and the time you spent with me, I really appreciate it.
I am so lucky to have great family and friends who are always there for me. I hope that I can be there for all of you whenever you need me!!


3 comments:
hi meagan!!! i am so excited to have found your blog. i can't believe how big the boys are - amazing! happy belated birthday. love, misty
ps. say hi to everyone for me :)
i like the 3 exclamation points after the "30". ha ha ha I be there in December - YEAH!
Meag!
you are awesome to remember my birthday! Happy 30th right back at ya, just a little late as usual from me. Sounds like you had a way fun day. Hopefully next time Im in town we can hook up. Sometime next year. take care!
Luv Nicole
Post a Comment