Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Birthdays

We had a big Birthday Shindig for Grady and my mom.  Grady turned 3 and my mom turned the big -0!
We had water fun for the kids and some great food.
Grady
My mom

boys
Janet & the Gallo fam
Peeps from my dads fam
Kip, Debi, Anita & little Garrett
Jen & Bailey
Justin, Stacey & Christa
Jesse & Jon
Charmaine & Jon Keck

Thanks to everyone who came and for all the gifts and food.  We had lots of fun even though it was VERY hot! But we sweat it out together.  I know I didn't get everyone in pics but we had a lot more peeps there.
I have to give props to my sister-in-law Debi for making these AWESOME birthday cakes (and yummy too)

Grady's Toy Story cake (looks so cool)
My moms cakes- so freaking cute!

3 comments:

The Van Dyke's said...

I so wish that I could've been there!!! and I agree...those cakes are so freaking cute!!!
Looks like you had a great turn out- my mom said she had a fun time as always =o)
I hope Grady and Mama Tory had a very Happy Birthday!!!

Stacey said...

We had a great time and the cakes were the bomb! I love you sister! so glad we have been able to get to know each other. By the way the blog is super cute!

Anonymous said...

those cakes are awesome!!!!!