Kaysee and her kids were here from Texas in March and then Kaysee flew in for her sister, Jensen's, graduation in May. I am so glad that I was able to see her a couple of times this year already! Here are some pictures from when she was here.
Kaston & Hudson
Spencer, Ireland, Kaston & Hudson
While she was here her mom had a graduation party for Jensen and we all go to come together and have a good time!
Charmaine, Kaysee & Me
Lori, Charmaine, Kaysee, Dmitri & Me
I love having friends that can come together after not seeing or talking for awhile and it is like it we were never apart. Thanks to all my friends who have always been there for me. Please know I am always here for you anytime you need me.
And to all the new friends that I have made recently I am so grateful to have you in mine and my family's lives!


2 comments:
I LOVE YOU MEAG!! YOU'RE THE BEST!! I miss you more than you'll ever know- I love that our friendship has stood the test of time and distance and I know that, if it's even possible, we will continue to get closer throughout the years to come- You are so much more to me than just a best friend-You are my chosen sister.
I love you tons!!!
Megan, I got your blog address from FB! I love your posts! I had no clue you were not mormon... I became a Christian in 2003. Word...LOL!
Post a Comment