Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is Skeeter!

Meet Skeeter! The new member of our family!
Somehow Jon talked me in to getting another dog.  I'm not really sure what exactly happened but I remember a lot of yelling and a promise to always do the dishes.

And this is how Baxter feels about it!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

nononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did this with out an interview with shelby the demon dog from hell!?! What else did he promise you? It better be good!!! I bet john and marisa would have let you take shelby for a week. Anyway you should have yelled harder and louder! poor baxter. did anyone ask baxter what he thought?

all joking aside I think your dog is cute and I hope it all works out for you! Go John, Do those dishes!!!