We had a shindig at our house last Friday and lots of people came! My friend Kaysee was in town from Texas so I figured it was time to have some fun!
We had lots of friends, family & food. Thank you so much to everyone who came. These pictures are from my moms camera so I did not get pictures of everyone who was there. Thank you Mom & Dad, Stacey & Justin, Jess & Christa & Mike & Anita for makinig it a great shindig along with the peeps in the picures.



3 comments:
I had a really great time! Thanks!! I really felt like that was the last time I would be able to really connect with Christa before she has the babies. So it was really nice to be able to just sit and chat with out an agenda! Thank YOU!!!
I had a fantabulous time!!! It was great to hang with long time friends and meet some new ones!!
And it was good that I finally realized that 99 blackcherries is actually 99 proof...go figure?!?!
Thanks Meag (and Jon) for hosting such a great shindig!! I love and miss y'all!!!
Where was my invitation? LOL
Post a Comment