Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Huddy goes to school

The day has finally come. I had to let my first baby go to school today! I always wondered why parents had such a hard time letting their kids go on the first day. I always said that I would never cry when I dropped him off. Well guess who kept tearing up? Yes, it was me. Now I know what all those other parents knew. I had to let someone else be the boss (which is not easy for me!!)


5 comments:

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

How cute! I hope he enjoys it. Cool Grave Digger backpack!

Anonymous said...

Meg, he is adorable...I know I am a big talker thinking that I won't cry either but I think when the full day school thing comes around I will feel a little sadness too!

Fisher Family said...

3rd grade came this year and it was extremely hard to choke back tears; but I did it. I had to leave Savannah's classroom really really quick when Valerie was saying goodbye to her sister.

Fisher Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brown's said...

Meag,:)
You have always been so good to remember me on my birthday! Thanks so much! I am a horrible friend, I thought about you on the 23rd and then never got on to post! Sorry. Your boys are adorable!! soo so so cute! I loved your abc post about kaysee. I still laugh when I think of the radar trick you 2 pulled on us!
I am coming in Sept maybe you me and kayc can plan a lunch or something! Take care. And Happy Late birthday! love ya cole