Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kaysee was here

Kaysee was here for awhile. I am glad I got to spend the time that I did. Here are some pics from her visit.


Here we are 16 years later than the picture from the ABC's of our friendship. Compare those pics together- big difference!!

Here's our kids + Marshall (our nephew)

Kaysee & her kids came up camping for a couple of days at Pine View
Here are the kids roasting marshmallows

Kaysee made the perfect smores


Kaston & Hudson

Just Hangin!! This tree was a hit up camping!


On the beach

It was good times while she was here. We shopped, ate & camped. What more could I ask for !!!
And our kids had fun together as well. I will make my way to Texas sometime!!

No comments: