
I see A LOT of kids movies and most of them are ok. But I have to tell you that I LOVED the movie UP. It is so freaking cute! Jon & I took the kids this weekend and both Hudson & Grady liked it. Grady sat through pretty much the whole thing. I highly recommend this movie to people of all ages. I loved the little old man in the most and there was even a lovable bird (I didn't even think it would peck my eyeballs out!)


2 comments:
I want to see this soooooo soooo bad. I heard it had great reviews! Do I need a box of tissues is the question?
I too loved this movie!! so cute and sweet. I am so proud of you for finding it in your heart to love the bird- that is a big step towards your recovery from your
featherphobia ;o)
Post a Comment