Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kelly Clarkson in the rain


We went to the Kelly Clarkson concert last week.
It ended up being a lot shorter than I expected. I thought it was a full blown concert of Kelly and then when we got there it was summerfest for Utah Valley University. They had Utah's got talent, and the final 5 contestants performed. When Kelly hit the stage she did a great job, but she only sang for about an hour and I think it was the first concert I have ever been to where there was no encore. It also rained for about 20 minutes, everyone was bundled up and had tarps to sit in. What a lovely June evening!!
Here is our only picture from the night. My mom, Erin, Chylie & me!

3 comments:

The Van Dyke's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Van Dyke's said...

I wish I could have been there-
I wouldn't have even cared about the rain or how short it was- I just miss hangin with y'all.
FYI that is a beautiful picture
of you- I like it uh-lot!!

The Van Dyke's said...

the first deleted comment was mine-
I messed up and hit delete- it became this huge fiasco- didn't know that deleting a comment could cause so much trouble- Gee whiz I learned my lesson on that one =o)