Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Good Friends Great Oldies

True Friendship isn't being inseparable.
It's being separated & nothing changes

Kaysee and I have been friends for just about 20 years. (wow how time flies)

Her family was in town and we were able to hang out quite a bit including:
Birthday party (Grady's)
Haircuts (Kaysee lost a lot)
Tacos (mmmmm)
Eating out (El Rancho Grande & La Luna)
Movie Premiere (Safety Not Guaranteed)
Fireworks


I love that our boys have become good friends.  They do not see each other that often, but when they do they have a lot of fun.  They told each other that they are best friends (so cute..I mean cool)
Here are all of our kids (what a cute bunch)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So glad you got to hang out with her and spend quality time! It was good to see her again.