Here are things that have happened all in the past 2 weeks:
Quadruple Bypass Surgery
Suicide
Jet Ski accident
Twins trying to come too early
High fever causing seizure and ambulance ride
Broken bones
Drowning
There are so many things going through my mind. Heartache, worry, sorrow, and so many more emotions. And I am not even directly involved in any of this, so I can only imagine the emotions going on in them.
I have had all of these people and their families in my thoughts a and prayers.
I know that God's will will be done and I know that he is always there and wants us to
"Be joyful always: pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ" (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
If you would all put these people and their families in your prayers I would really appreciate it and I know God wants to hear from you no matter what is going on in your life whether good or bad, so make sure you are praying always.
Life is filled with highs and lows, and God is there during them all. At times His will for our lives is very clear and at other times I think He wants us to seek Him and wait for Him to make it clear. It's during the seeking and waiting that we must hold on to our hope in Christ and claim the peace He offers us.
**The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you**




1 comment:
There are so many people going through tough trials like this it's crazy- I will pray for ya for sure. Love ya - hope your family and friends feel comforted.
Post a Comment