OHHHH I am so baby hungry right now! I can't wait to hold those 2. Thank God I can't have anymore, or I would be tryin'. This to shall pass! And I will be able to hug and love on these little ones, and give them back. thank you so much for the pics! Hugs my friend.
thank you thank you for posting pictures. I've been sick so this is the first time I've been able to see them. They are darling. I have to say they both look just like their older brother! Congratulations Christa and Jesse. We are so happy for you!
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God — not by works, so that no one can boast.
Every Saint has a past Every Sinner has a future
Us
So true!
When you have children cleaning up is like shoveling before it snows!!
3 comments:
OHHHH I am so baby hungry right now! I can't wait to hold those 2. Thank God I can't have anymore, or I would be tryin'. This to shall pass! And I will be able to hug and love on these little ones, and give them back. thank you so much for the pics! Hugs my friend.
Ahhh - thanks so much for posting pictures. I couldn't make it to the hospital to see them and I was dying to see what they looked like!
So cute. Garrett looks like Marshall - look at all that hair.
Not sure about Autumn - I love her little frowny face - "stop taking pictures of me already" :)
Congratulations to the family!
thank you thank you for posting pictures. I've been sick so this is the first time I've been able to see them. They are darling. I have to say they both look just like their older brother! Congratulations Christa and Jesse. We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment