WE HAVE MOVED!!
We moved into a house not far from our townhouse. We can't seem to get out of the same zip code but we really like to area. We actually live 3 blocks from Jon's parents house.
We started to move the day after Christmas (I know- we are crazy!) and have been slowly moving ever since.
I have been out of the TV & Internet loop for a little while but now I am back!
I did start to watch my TV box sets and now I am hooked on watching Felicity, which I am loving.
I have to say that I really hate moving but I love having more space, a big yard and no HOA telling me what to do.


2 comments:
Missed you this morning! But now I know why.... I am so glad you all have more space! isn't it great?
First of all...cute blog background!! Second- I'm glad to hear that the move is going well- If I was there I would have happily helped y'all. I can't wait to come and see your new place- I'm thinking I will have the feeling that I have been there before ;o)
Post a Comment