Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jr. Jazz

Hudson started Jr Jazz last weekend. It is his first year and he really liked playing. We got him a basketball and he practices all the time in our kitchen (since it really is the only space we have for that activity).



I have to say that I had a good laugh at watching kindergartners try and play basketball for the first time!

2 comments:

Jesse, Christa and Marshall said...

I love the picture of the basketball star gulping his Powerade. Looks like he was playing pretty hard out there.

The Van Dyke's said...

Too Cute!!! I was just thinking how weird it is that we have kids- feels like just yesterday I was teaching you how to drive and now I only have 5 years before I'm teaching my own kid how to drive....scary!!! back to Hudson, he looks like a pretty serious baller! =o) hope he has a great Jr. Jazz season