Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Friday, December 18, 2009

Gonna get our bowl on

For Jon's Birthday we went bowling!! We had lots of fun w/ his family and a few members of my family. We had cake there too!


This was Grady's first time bowling. He would run up and push the ball but was happier to run around.

Kip & Debi Grady & Sophia

Cannon & Hudson My Mom, Tren & Chylie

Jen & Jason Bailey

Marshall Jesse & Christa


Jon with his parents Me!!

We all had a great time. We need to bowl more often.

1 comment:

The Van Dyke's said...

I would have loved to get my bowl on with y'all- it looks like you had some good times- can I just tell you that I LOVE the pic of you- you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I really like that hair length on you (I bet you're thinkin about cutting it aren't you???) and the pic of you and Jon is super cute too!!