What a cool lookin T-ball player! I wish I would have been there to go to one (or all) of his games- Kaston wants to try his hand at baseball this Fall- I guess we'll see how that goes- looks like I'm done coaching soccer- yippee!!!
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God — not by works, so that no one can boast.
Every Saint has a past Every Sinner has a future
Us
So true!
When you have children cleaning up is like shoveling before it snows!!
1 comment:
What a cool lookin T-ball player!
I wish I would have been there to go to one (or all) of his games- Kaston wants to try his hand at baseball this Fall- I guess we'll see how that goes- looks like I'm done coaching soccer- yippee!!!
Post a Comment