I read this in an email today and wanted to share it. It has come a a day that I have needed something to pick me up a little!
Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Kiss passionately
Love truly
Laugh constantly
And never stop smiling
And never stop smiling
no matter how strange life is!!
Life is not always the party we expected it to be
but as long as we are here, we should smile and be grateful.
but as long as we are here, we should smile and be grateful.


2 comments:
Meg...I love it and I think I just might have to print it off to hang on my mirror...I have way to many of "those" days!!! Thanks!
This has a great message that we should remember everyday- I know that when I have a bad day, I try to remind myself that there are others who have it way worse than I do, and that I have people who love and support me, just like I love and support you- if you ever need anything, you know I'm always here for you!!
Here's a great quote- "I don't care if the glass is half empty or half full, I'm just glad I have a glass!"
Post a Comment