Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Job

I am a working girl again!!
I really think that I feel more fulfilled when I am working. I feel like my old self.
I am working full time at a billing company as a verification specialist.
I hope my kids appreciate the happiness that working brings to me. I really believe that if mama's happy then everyone is happy, and I am happy!!!

2 comments:

The Van Dyke's said...

I am happy for you that you are working again and that you enjoy it too- Your kids are very lucky to have you as their mom!! now you just need to put some pics on here so I can see how big your munchkins are. =o)
Love and miss ya Meag!

Anonymous said...

Meg, good for you. I really would love to work some day's. I think I would be a happy working mom too! That is awesome. I hope it all works out for you and that you love love love your "free time" ha!