What an AWESOME win on Saturday night against the biggest rivals the BYU Cougars.12-0
BCS Bowl bound
If you know my husband the picture below will shock you as much as it did me. I have NEVER known him to really get into or dress up for much. But when it comes to his team I guess there is no stopping him!
BCS Bowl bound
If you know my husband the picture below will shock you as much as it did me. I have NEVER known him to really get into or dress up for much. But when it comes to his team I guess there is no stopping him!
His work had a contest to see who could dress up as the best fan for either Utah or BYU.
He happened to win the big prize of $100 gas card!!!
Da Da Da Da..... Utah Man!


2 comments:
I wouldn't have believed it had there not been a picture. Too funny!
$100 gift card! That is way too awesome. You go Jon! Way to post a pic.
Post a Comment