Meg, I totally know about the no digital wedding pics...to bad for all of us married before 2004 or 5. Hey it was fun to see you at the expo, Like I said Kaycee always fills me in on what she knows but it is always fun to see people in person. Take Care!
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God — not by works, so that no one can boast.
Every Saint has a past Every Sinner has a future
Us
So true!
When you have children cleaning up is like shoveling before it snows!!
2 comments:
Congrats on 8 years - next year will be your 9 years on 9/9/09.
Meg, I totally know about the no digital wedding pics...to bad for all of us married before 2004 or 5. Hey it was fun to see you at the expo, Like I said Kaycee always fills me in on what she knows but it is always fun to see people in person.
Take Care!
Post a Comment