Do you want to talk to the Man in charge or the Woman who knows what is going on?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Random Things

About 3 weeks ago we got Grady's hair cut. Angi, my friend and our hair lady, cut it. He did really good. He sat pretty still and smiled the whole time. Jon will not let me do his hair spikey for some reason so I have to comb it down (boring!!) Hudson has always had his hair spikey and I really like it. He now is into mowhawks and I think the next haircut I will let him get a fauxhawk, as Angi calls it!!









We went to the Utah red and white game and got to go out on the field and take a few pictures. Jon is such a huge Ute fan, for the past few years they have gotten season tickets. I love that it's something that he and the boys can always do together. It also something that Jon's dad loves to do with his kids.











I just have to give a shout out to all the peeps that have had a baby or are expecting one:
Jarrett & Diane Welch just had a baby girl!!! Congrats!
Nicole & Jared Brown, congrats on the boy! Welcome to my world. Now you can have a happy medium between princesses and Monster trucks!
Amie & Tim Gallo are expecting a baby boy in September. And my cousin Erin is expecting a girl in September!
So many babies!!!!


Those are my random thoughts today! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad to see you posting more stuff. Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Charmaine said...

Yeah! I love these blogs! Grady has just gotten SO big. Looks like things are going good for the Evans family. Love ya lots!